Effective 1st May 2018
At Fuss Advanced Skin and Body, we value your booking and have that time allocated just for you. No shows and last minute cancellations disadvantage both our business and other clients. It means that clients on our wait list are unable to book those time slots with us and miss out on an appointment. Please read our ‘Booking Policy’ carefully. By making a booking with us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Please arrive to your appointment at least 10 mins before your scheduled booking time. This is to ensure your appointment time runs for the full duration of the appointment and appropriate content forms are completed. If you are running late, we reserve the right to cut your appointment time to ensure our therapists are not running late for their next appointment.
- When making a booking with us, we require a deposit of $25.00 for any booking under an hour and a deposit of $50 for anything over an hour. This can be make with credit card, Zippay or gift voucher (booking fee) this booking fee will then be deducted off your service on the day.
- If you book a treatment valued less than $25.00, the treatment must be paid in full.
- Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you must notify our clinic no less than 24 hours prior to your appointment. If you reschedule your appointment your booking fee will be carried over and redeemable at your next appointment or a refund will be issued if you are needing to cancel. If you fail to give us at least 24 hours notice, you will forgo your booking fee and will not be able to redeem this at a later time. As we are sure you can understand that any cancellations less than 24 hours, or no shows, allow no time for us to book someone else in for that time slot.
- If you have failed to give us enough time to cancel your appointment, you may send a friend or family member in place, (they must have the same treatment) otherwise as previously mentioned your deposit will be forfeited and another deposit must be given with your next booking.
- If you do not wish to pay a deposit to secure your appointment, you are more than welcome to try your luck for an appointment on the same day, with whichever therapist is available.
- Please note, we cannot accept messages left on Facebook or email for cancellations. All cancellations must be made by phone, by calling our receptionist during business hours on 08 87259368. We also do not accept phone messages left on a Sunday, as this doesn’t allow enough time to rebook your time slot.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding in helping us keep things fair for all our our wonderful clients.